Have you ever wanted to try eyelash extensions but aren’t really sure if they’re right for you? Well, for the month of February, receive $25 off a full set of NovaLash Eyelash Extensions- regularly $150. Also, all NovaLash product is 20% off!
What are NovaLash Eyelash Extensions?
NovaLash Lash Extensions are a convenient way to extend the length and thickness of natural eyelashes and are a beautiful alternative to the daily use of mascara. Forget traditional false lashes and mascara! Each tapered, synthetic lash is bonded to a single natural lash, and the final result is stunning.
How long do they last?
Touch-ups are recommended after the initial full set application to refill any lashes that have cycled out. To maintain full and thick lashes, it’s recommended you schedule a touch-up every 4 weeks based on your own natural lash growth cycle.
Once applied, what is the proper way to care for my lash extensions?
- After a full set application or touch up, we recommend waiting 24 hours before getting your lashes wet. This is to ensure the adhesive has had plenty of time to dry completely.
- Use cleanLASH 3-in-1 makeup remover pads to cleanse lashes free of makeup and other debris each night- can be purchased at the salon.
- Use a lash wand to brush lashes each morning and night.
- Avoid face cleansers and eye makeup removers that contain solvent-like ingredients such as glycols and carbonates as they reduce the wear time of your new lashes.
- Avoid pulling, plucking, and twisting lash extensions.
Our lash experts, Erin and Jennifer, are your go-to girls! They’ll make sure before your full set application that you have a proper consultation and answer any of your questions.
Call to book with Erin or Jennifer today at 417-882-3800 or book online with Erin at www.studio417salon.com!